Associate Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 212094
TERADATA NEW COLLEGE GRADS JOB DESCRIPTION
Location: Hyderabad & Pune, India
Teradata is one of the world's largest companies focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications. Our powerful solutions portfolio and database are the foundation on which we’ve built our leadership position in business intelligence and are designed to address any business or technology need for companies of all sizes
Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. We call it pervasive data intelligence, and only Teradata has the industry-leading products, expertise, and services to deliver it today.
Teradata is over 10,000 people in 75 countries with headquarter in San Diego, California and has R&D / Engineering centers in Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai and Bengaluru in India.
If you want to be part of a hybrid cloud analytics software leader with over 40 years of experience leading the data revolution, we have the right opportunity for you. Find out more at careers.teradata.com
- Involved in all phases of software development lifecycle for the products, services, and components that Teradata undertakes.
- Gather good understanding of the core business value that our products provide for the customers.
- Get all-round view of the deployment, configurations, automation and maintenance aspect of our products and services and analyze the potential for optimizations.
- Learn design, architecture of the products and services and keep yourself current with the technology trends and industry best practices.
- Work within the team to best articulate the product capabilities built and continuously look for areas where security, performance and scalability areas of our products can be improved and built upon.
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciple with good grasp on following:
- Foundations of Operating System (Unix / Linux) and Multi-threaded environment
- Programming Language (C++/Java/Python)
- Computer Networks and File Storage Systems
- Logical Systems and Algorithms
- Analytical mindset and exploratory thinking process
- Inter-personal communication skills
Upon selection, candidate shall be part of the engineering team(s) / organization within Teradata, responsible in one or more of the following areas:
- Core Database development technologies
- Distributed systems and Cloud Computing
- Operating System, File system and Storage Infrastructure services
- Analytics, Machine Learning and AI services
- Performance, Validation, Automation, Security and Scalability.
- Intuitive User Experience / Interaction Design
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN