Senior Account Executive - Media Accounts
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania US
Requisition Number: 206059
Position Title: Account Executive V
This position is accountable for direct sales for a large Media account. The ideal candidate will located in either NYC, NJ or Phlly. The selected candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with this customer and in their business and IT organizations. The objective is to drive the use of Data and Analytics to produce profitable business outcomes for this client. While increasing revenue through incremental business opportunities.
To be successful, you need to be an adept salesperson, capable of and excited to engage in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You should have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and the ability to lead a complex, multi-pronged sale in a highly consultative manner. Finally, if you are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decision then this is the role for you!
- Owns the Teradata relationship with one of Teradata’s most important clients, focusing on high-level relationship building and management.
- Executes the overall account strategy by achieving sales goals.
- Works with other members on the account team to identify and close sales opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Sales experience with similar technologies to large, complex enterprise customers
- Experience working with analytics to solve business problems
- Knowledge of Telecom, Cable or Media industry and how Teradata solutions can solve business problems
- Customer relationship management experience, particularly for high-ranking customer relationship
- Executes and maintains sales strategy for overall engagement with client
- Sets resourcing and utilizes resources on the account team to drive sales
- Builds and manages relationships with high-ranking customer decision makers
- Serves as an escalation point for high priority client issues
- Understands client’s key business initiatives, key problems, and competitive environment and recognizes how Teradata solutions could be applied
- Regularly meets with other account team members to discuss account strategy and future sales opportunities
This position is working in a virtual office environment, including home office & customer site. A combination of independent work and team collaboration will be required. Travel is also expected.
Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Executive - Media Accounts
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania US