Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 206038
Position Title: Renewal Specialist II+
Location: San Diego, CA
We are looking for someone with strong relationship management skills who wants to be on the bleeding edge of analytics technology to join our team as a Teradata Contract Renewals Manager. Supporting the life-cycle of all contracts, you will own, drive and lead the renewal process in collaboration with internal stakeholders. In this role, you’ll provide end-to-end renewal management, sales support, account maintenance, reporting and more. You will play a critical role in promoting first-class customer experience and building long-term business relationships on behalf of the enterprise.
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts in partnership with sales and legal to meet customer goals - Identify, manage and report risks as early in the process
- Maintain an accurate Salesforce rolling 5 quarter pipeline related to the renewal business
- Develop, maintain and provide reporting to drive the continuous improvement of the contract management process
- Oversee hardware and software product licensing and third-party royalty entitlement
- Primarily manage and contribute to Customer Relationship Management, Annual Recurring Revenue Operations, Product Licensing, and Customer Information System support
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field (or relevant experience)
- Experience in a customer sales support or support planning role utilizing Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management tool
- Working knowledge of ERP Install Base and Contracts for Services environments or similar systems
- Experience working with large data sets to provide analysis, forecasting and ad hoc information
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficient English language skills.
If you’re detail-oriented and an excellent team player, we want to hear from you! Submit your application and if there is a match, our hiring team will be in touch.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Renewal Manager
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US