Data Mining Consultant
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 202619
Position Title: PS Staff Consultant
Project foucs on construction of CEB Data Warehouse
9 year good relationship with customer
Mainly focus on data model design and provide the solution of EDW.
BS in Computer Science or related field.
In-depth knowledge of Data Model
Experience with data warehouse project implementation;
5 years above experience in data model design of data warehouse project is must. Experience with perl is a plus
Beijing and 90% customer sites on demand
- Knowledge of teradata and experience with EDW project.
- Experience with scripting (eg. unix/linux) and background with UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Experience with team or project management
- Design and normalize the logical data model to third normal form.
- Facilitate the discovery of entities, attributes, relationships, and business rules from the functional experts and the user community.
- Prepare fully refined data models in accordance with the guidelines/conventions of Integration DEFinition (IDEF) or equivalent methodology.
- Develop and manage data models and associated metadata for the enterprise.
- Work with all related consultants to design and document semantic models.
- Work with consultants to translate LDMs and Semantic Models into their physical representations.
- Work with ETL consultants to map source system data to Teradata physical models.
- Maintain and publish project business rules and the associated enterprise data dictionary.
- Work with all Teradata Solutions including Teradata, Aster Data, Hadoop, and Applications.
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Data Mining Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN