GTM Director, Tools & Technologies
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 205202
Position Title: Director, GTM Technology
GTM Director, Tools & Technologies
Location: San Diego, CA
As Director of GTM Tools & Technologies, you will be responsible for building and leading a team to optimize end-to-end sales processes and experiences through effective use of tools and technologies. Key processes range from account planning to opportunity management to deal desk, spanning the entire Go-To-Market organization, inclusive of Sales, Consulting, and Alliances/Partners.
This will have you working closely with senior business executives to align on process design and the field experience, while collaborating with the IT organization to ensure effective technology integration, development, and deployment. The role is accountable for the operations of all GTM technologies, including but not limited to Teradata’s CRM and CPQ solutions. Be ready, because this position encompasses broad responsibilities in leading team members from all disciplines!
- Evaluate current processes, assess pain points and root causes, design and deliver future state solutions while working cross-functionally to drive stakeholder alignment
- Own and evolve the global sales technology stack, driving thought leadership around a clear roadmap of potential improvements and innovations
- Manage the Agile development of continued enhancements to Salesforce.com and other technology platforms, while guiding us towards best practice process & architectural decisions
- Drive adoption, usability, and business value of process & tool improvements through effective change management, communications, and enablement planning
- Assume accountability for the end-to-end field experience with key GTM processes, while ensuring we have strong plans and KPIs in place to drive operational excellence
- Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, design analysis to drive insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Manage executive stakeholder needs and expectations by effectively facilitating trade-off decisions & clearly communicating program status relative to development resources
- Promote collaborative decision-making, providing a sense of urgency across the program team while evaluating risks and making critical program decisions.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA/Masters preferred
- Analytical background with 5-10+ years of strategic program planning experience within a Sales, Sales Operations, Business Operations, or top-tier Management Consulting environment
- Deep experience and understanding of Enterprise “go-to-market” processes and the com platform
- Ability to express complex concepts effectively and through multiple mediums, tailoring message to audience
- Creativity and ability to solve short-term needs while designing for the longer-term is critical for the role
What we offer you!
- The newly renovated Teradata HQ in San Diego boasts one of the best office spaces the city has to offer, including, a state of the art gym with classes daily, a juice bar, coffee shop, on-site cafeteria, panoramic city and mountain views, basketball courts, ample outdoor sitting space, and so much more!
- We offer comprehensive benefit programs, unlimited time-off, 401k matching, and an employee stock purchase program.
- The opportunity to work with brilliant people in an environment of significant transformation where everyone has the freedom to drive change and make an impact.
- Be a part of the world's leading company in a space that will define our future!
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: GTM Director, Tools & Technologies
Job Category: Sales
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US