Cloud Operations Project Specialist
Requisition Number: 217773
What You'll Do
The Teradata Cloud Operations is looking for a Project Specialist, Cloud Program & Support Services.
- Be apart of a team of Program and Agile (scrum) leaders
- Promote Program and Agile best practices for the Organization, including quarterly and release planning, scrum-of-scrums, and program reviews
- Establish and maintain an operating mechanism for reporting and effectively identifying potential blockers, and possible solutions to remove impediments
- Effectively partner with cross-functional peers to identify dependencies and methods for maintaining alignment across organizations
- Contribute to day-to-day activities of the team including, but not limited, to daily standup meetings, planning sessions, retrospectives, and backlog grooming
- Support change and dependencies across multiple teams and provide regular reporting methods related to its impact
- Deliver effective and regular communication and escalation practices for reporting status to varying levels of the organization
Who You'll Work With
You will work with the PMO supporting the agile and program/project framework to deliver consistent methods for cross-functional work delivery while collaborating and connecting with partner organizations.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Experience using agile methodologies (Lean, XP, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Experiencing working in a PaaS/SaaS production environment
- Experience with Developing and Delivering Status Reports
What You'll Bring
- Managing Ticketing systems (Jira, ServiceNow, Aha)
- Experience with Building Excel, Jira, ServiceNow or BI Reports
- Strong sense of ownership and teamwork with a positive and innovative attitude
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to dive into the details as needed
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience with Teradata is a plus
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Operations Project Specialist
Job Category: Engineering
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX