Change Control Analyst
Location: York, PA, USA
Requisition Number: 215359
Change Control Analysts manage and implement the requests for system updates and configuration changes that are made to Teradata products for Government and Fortune-500 customers all around the world. The Change Control Analyst I is the perfect job for a new Computer Science Graduate who is interested in Data Analytics, Automation, and enterprise-level Linux/Unix systems.
We are seeking 1 entry-level Change Control Analyst who will focus on delivering Change Control Request management as well as Case Support as required. The primary focus of this position will be to provide remote and onsite support for Government accounts in the Northeast Region of the US. As a Change Control Analyst you will work with the US-based Change Control Center of Excellence to ensure delivery of consistent and standardized system updates and configuration with high quality and best-in-class customer experience.
We are a fast-paced and high-tech environment and may require extended hours and after-hours follow up given the nature of the changes occurring 7x24.
Change Control Analysts - What will you Do?
- Provide high-quality Change Control services to Teradata Customers by:
- Analyzing install base for CC opportunity
- Pre-Change Control consultation and Preparation
- Coordinating, scheduling, and planning
- Remote Implementation of Change Controls
- Change Control Onsite Implementation/Supervision
- Identify and apply Change Control best practices in all activities/tasks
- Drive continuous improvements into the process for efficiency, quality, and reliability
- Work closely with the CC Center of Excellence when problems occur requiring deep technical and problem resolution skills
- Support Private Cloud for Teradata (TD on VMWare), Public Cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP), and On-Prem deployments
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Actively engage in learning new technologies and adoption of process improvements to create a better customer experience
- Provide regional onsite and remote Change Control case/incident support
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
Experience and Qualifications:
- USA Resident
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Working knowledge of Linux, UNIX, and Windows OS’s
- Passion for customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Experience working in a virtual team with different cultures
- Have strong organizational skills, self-starter and self-directed
- Ability to travel and work in a customer-facing environment
- DOD Clearance or ability to obtain
- Advance knowledge of Teradata products and technology
- Experience with Automation and DevOps concepts
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Change Control Analyst
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: York, Pennsylvania US