Sr. Program Manager, GTM Enablement Process & Adoption
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 215317
Sr. Program Manager, GTM Enablement Process & Adoption
Location: San Diego, United States or Remote
The Sales Process & Adoption team within GTM Enablement drives enablement, training, and adoption of critical sales processes that increase seller efficiency and streamline buying experiences. The Process & Adoption team represents the needs of the field to ensure the successful adoption of new tools, processes, and programs.
This role will lead the program management, bill of material training orchestration, change management deployment, and field adoption of Global Sales Processes focused on lead management, outbound prospecting, and opportunity qualification. You will coordinate across multiple SMEs and cross-functional team members to support programs that impact our selling teams. The position requires someone agile, innovative, and eager to jump in and help the needs of our sellers.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with experience in sales, sales enablement, or sales operations and a strong understanding of the lead to qualification process.
- Serve as the enablement partner in process definition
- Break down complex business problems into key components, drive analysis for insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Develop program materials & documentation, including Enablement plans & tracking, high-fidelity presentations, recordings, and detailed training materials
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on new technology tools (Salesforce, Seismic) and processes by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., product documentation, Trailhead, etc.)
- Build relationships and credibility with the field to develop and represent a strong point-of-view on field experiences for processes
- Consult with SMEs and field representatives to create/revise training decks, job aids/infographics, use case scenarios, online course content, and learning assessments
- Lead change management planning and impact analysis of new technology tools and processes to anticipate training needs
- Serve as the “voice-of-the-user” to recommend user experience improvements to new processes and tools with an eye on simplicity and adoption
- Utilize video editing and course design software such as Camtasia, Articulate products, etc.
- Understand training impact, track and maintain adoption KPIs for the organization
- Monitor and drive program/process adoption through qualitative and quantitative information gathering
- Constantly look for opportunities to drive continuous improvement enhancements based on field feedback
- Partner with teams across the organization to break through the ambiguity and gather inputs to deliver high quality work
Candidate must have 5+ years of experience, preferably in the technology sales, sales operations, enablement, or management consulting industries. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of the enterprise sales processes & the ability to work in a strong sales culture. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must. Bachelor's degree is required.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Experience in technology, consulting, or other business management environments is beneficial, but not required
- Experience using CRM (ex: Salesforce), sales engagement (ex: Outreach.io, Salesloft), sales prospecting (Zoominfo, LinkedIn) and other sales tools is preferred
- Capable process mind with lead management experience and an understanding of the lead to qualification journey
- Strong critical thinker with the ability to ramp-up on quickly on Teradata business & sales processes
- Ability to develop a strong and relevant point of view based on an understanding of the needs of our sellers
- Robust communication skills (verbal, written) including the ability to present, facilitate, and negotiate
- Independent problem solver who will take the initiative and execute work
- Must be deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Program Manager, GTM Enablement Process & Adoption
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US