Analytics Software Engineer
Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Requisition Number: 215058
Analytics Software Engineer
The Teradata Global Customer Services Team is going to modernize customer support and we need the best Software Engineers to make this goal a reality.
In this role, you will be working within the Teradata Services AIOPs Engineering team. This team is dedicated to automating and transforming customer support from reactive to proactive by leveraging data analytics.
Our vision is to optimize customer’s Teradata solution performance and availability, through automated analytics driven predictive/proactive issue resolution while enabling customer self-service. Specifically, to develop an analytics software system for customer support, which will:
- Utilize data and analytics to predict customer operational issues
- Proactively provide solutions to avoid impact to Customer operations
- Enable Customers to quickly and easily resolve their own problems
- Assist Customer Support Associates to quickly resolve customer issues
You will work in collaboration with other members including data scientists and data engineers to research, design, implement, test, maintain and document solutions for predictive analytics for automated, near real time decision making on data and problems. You will handle massive datasets, which includes working with data engineers to determine what data management systems are appropriate, working with data engineers on developing solutions to data integration and cleansing, and working with data scientists to transition analytical algorithms along and data infrastructure into an operational service analytics system.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of academic or work experience with Python and Java programming languages
- Experience with SQL, Databases, and data integration technologies
- Extensive working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Solid experience with source code/configuration management, automated continuous integration, build/deployment process and tools - GitHub, Gradle, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate on an interdisciplinary team members to solve problems
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, intellectual curiosity and a passion for developing analytics software for solving real world challenges
- Excellent English Skills: verbal, written and visual presentations
- USA B1/B2 Visa (or the ability to obtain as a condition of employment)
- Experience in working in low-code business application environments such as ServiceNow or SalesForce
- Experience working with large-scale, complex software in a parallel processing environment
- Demonstrable skills in creative-problem-solving of complex and advanced technical subject matter
Community / Marketing Title: Analytics Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX