Senior Development Engineer
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 213687
Flexible, Mexico City
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
As a cloud Sustaining Engineer, you will be responsible for specific components within our unique cloud architecture. It might be possible to learn and know everything, but more than likely specific components will be your focus. In addition to problem debugging and resolving, you will also make minor enhancements when necessary. These enhancements could fall within broad categories such as performance or ease of use. Successful candidates will also be well versed in working in and contributing to a fully agile and automated deployment process.
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- AWS Services: EC2, S3, Serverless (lambda), AWS CLI, Networking, and Security.
- Microservices, Kubernetes, Kafka, Strimzi, Kinesis, Spark, Zookeeper
- Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, and CICD.
- SQL Databases, DynamoDB,Teradata Database
- Telemetry (Datadog)
- Linux Operating System
- Scripting and Languages: Python, GoLang, C, C++, Java, Ruby
- Web architectures and services: HTTP, REST, sockets, JSON, etc.
- AWS CLI
- Teradata Database administration experience.
- Knowledge or experience using Docker containers.
- Knowledge of network protocols and operations.
- System integration and testing knowledge.
What we offer you:
- Highly Competitive Mayor and Minor Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Teradata’s Pension Plan with 50% matching.
- Monthly Food and Restaurant Vouchers.
- Performance bonus aligned with your annual salary.
- Vacation days, Christmas bonus, and vacation bonus above the law standard.
In addition, our teams are encouraged to look for innovation, spending at least 1 week each quarter on development, learning new skills, and innovative technology/solutions.
Link to apply:
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Development Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX