Location: Beijing, Beijing, China
Requisition Number: 212880
The Data Scientist is responsible for advanced analytics on data, usually associated with data mining or statistical analysis. This often involves assembling and preparing forecasting, response modeling, fraud detection, segmentation, and CRM. Industry specific methods and solutions are used to solve industry specific tasks.
- Clarify the business problem for the purpose of data analysis.
- Define data mining application requirements.
- Define, build, and verify analytical models.
- Interpret and document the analytical models and results.
- Support clients in scoring analytical models or score models on behalf of the client.
- Deliver a workshop or a presentation to clients on lessons learned from the analysis and model development.
- Train clients on any techniques required for their future use of analytical models.
Flexible to work in office or customer site and to travel across East China when required
- Bachelors Degree or above in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance, Business, Finance, etc.
- 1-3 years or above analytic modeling experience including at least 2 years continuous experience in relevant industries or business
- Should have a strong analytic background, typically in mathematics and the application of statistics
- Have ability to develop both descriptive and predictive analyses using techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, decision tress, clustering, and others.
- Familiar with SQL and good knowledge of analytical toolsets (SAS/Python/R/Spark, etc).
- Knowledge of the industry associated with the project.
- Can work independently and under hard pressure.
- Learn fast and high interest of pursuing a consulting career
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Data Scientist
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN