Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 212510
Engineering Manager, Cloud Services
- Lead a team of engineers and QA resources responsible for building capabilities
- Apply your understanding of software engineering best practices to influence design and implementation approaches and solutions.
- Build high-performing teams and lead the team to embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for customers.
- Create a collaborative culture motivating team members to produce effective results.
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with partners across the business.
- Communicate effectively with other engineering teams, QA, PMs and senior leadership team.
- Evaluate new technologies, open source libraries, cloud native services and define long term strategic investments and feature roadmaps.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of hands-on software development experience.
- At least 3 years as an Engineering Manager or Technical Lead
- Experience with designing, building, and operating distributed complex software systems on Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least one modern general-purpose programming languages like Java, C++, Go, Python, etc.
- Experience in building DevOps processes to support mission critical, 24x7 systems
- Experience in full stack development.
- Experience implementing software engineering best practices within your team.
- Experience with Teradata (or other RDMS) and NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with Serverless technologies provided by Public Cloud platforms
- Experience with Container related technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Engineering Manager
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX