Cloud Onboarding Manager, APJ
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 210131
Teradata Cloud Customer Enablement team helps customers experience a smooth cloud onboarding process. This process is a multi-phase project and need individuals to manage the process who have decent understanding of the public cloud platforms, have experience with cloud migration of enterprise workloads. As a Public Cloud Customer Onboarding Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for the execution of the process to onboard customers into AWS / Google Cloud / Azure. You will execute and improve the steps required to manage cloud onboarding of customer workloads.
You will work closely with our customer facing as well as data migration teams to ensure successful onboarding. You will work cross-functionally with Sales support, Product Management, Engineering, global support teams to ensure a unified customer onboarding experience.
This position can be based in other locations in the EMEA region.
- Lead on-boarding engagements for all our customers to AWS / Google / Azure Cloud Platform
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Professional Services, Engineering, and Product teams to deliver customer on-boarding and provide inputs into onboarding process improvement
- Provide hands on technical guidance to customers during the on-boarding process, including core services related to system architecture & basic connectivity
- Report on status updates & KPIs for all engagements and provide input to improve the process and enhance our customer’s onboarding experience
- Understand cloud system architectures and facilitate discussions around them
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience in enterprise consulting
- Experience building, supporting, or migrating public cloud workloads in the enterprise space
- Experience with program management, enterprise technology implementation, strategy development and customer advocacy
- Decent understanding of core system administration tools, basic networking protocols, and Cloud security and compliance
- Cross-functional project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with a diverse array of stakeholders
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Onboarding Manager, APJ
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN