Staff Full-Stack Cloud Engineer
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 208858
Position Title: Cloud Services Engineer (IV)
We are looking for seasoned cloud engineers who will have full stack responsibilities to deliver great customer, developer and operational-user experiences for our Vantage Cloud Platform and ecosystem components. In this role, you will work closely with Cloud Platform and Infrastructure teams to gain a deeper understanding of different persona-based use-cases and drive development of feature-sets that provide provisioning, administration, monitoring and operational capabilities in a self-service and managed offerings model in a multi-tenant console dashboard.
- Design, implement and deploy web-based multi-tenant, cloud native front-end applications and back-end services to provide manageability and operational visibility to our Vantage cloud platform offerings
- Work with the UX team, product management and other platform engineering teams to help create and evaluate new product ideas and technical designs
- Implement best practices that produce maintainable code, including usability patterns, code style conformity, integration, testing, and code review.
- Participate in detailed reviews of design, architecture, and code produced by other engineers within the team
- Recommend alternate approaches, analyze impacts, and provide sizing estimates
- Collaborate with other cross-platform team members to build effective integrations
- Prepare service and feature-related documentation – functional specifications, design considerations, architecture compliance, GAP analysis, etc. spanning multiple phases of the SDLC.
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
- Ability to develop robust and scalable backend infrastructure of several microServices architecture defined by RESTful APIs using Serverless framework / architecture in Python, Java
- Strong understanding of data structure, database design and management on any of the traditional RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL) or NoSQL DB (e.g. DynamoDB, Redis)
- Experience in implementing end-to-end cloud native services on one or more major cloud platform infrastructure provider - AWS or Azure or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of secure web development practices with troubleshooting complex application workflows and performance tuning.
- Working experience of developing CI/CD pipelines and deploying services and applications on public cloud infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge in writing Automated Test Suites using frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Cypress, Jest, or Selenium
- Familiarity with TDD and concepts like mocking and stubbing for unit / integration tests.
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Full-Stack Cloud Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN