Business Intelligence Analyst II
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 208572
Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst (II)
Business Intelligence Analyst II
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico (Zona Rio)
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who is an SQL enthusiast, collaborator, and team player to join the Services Operational Excellence team within the Customer Support and Services organization. If you are inquisitive and searching for an opportunity to find answers in data, let’s talk!
You possess solid knowledge and hands-on experience with data structures and data modeling. You are a creative thinker who can turn data into insight that supports business decisions. You are resourceful and able to think outside the box to solve complex problems with a positive outlook and can work both independently and in a team environment. You are open to ideas and willing to learn and grow. You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You are detail-oriented and deadline-driven to deliver accurate results on time. If this describes you, you’re the right candidate for the role!
- Partner closely with the business and technical teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications and build reports and dashboards in Power BI and ServiceNow
- Analyze data results and communicate findings in a simple and concise format to business stakeholders
- Collaborate with IT to understand the customer support and services data architecture
- Migrate existing reports and interfaces from other platforms to Power BI or ServiceNow
- Work closely with the business and technical teams to ensure the project delivery meets the business requirements
- Research and find solutions for issues related to the reporting environment
- Assist in ServiceNow platform implementation efforts related to reporting and Performance Analytics
- Excellent English Skills: verbal, written, and visual presentations
- USA B1/B2 Visa (or the ability to obtain as a condition of employment)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or another related discipline
- Experienced in collecting user requirements with the ability to understand complex business needs and translate them into solutions in Power BI or ServiceNow
- 2+ years of industry experience authoring BI report solutions with Microsoft Power BI platform
- Demonstrated aptitude writing complex SQL statements and an understanding of logical and physical data modeling
- Versed in the Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel (experience coding in VBA a plus)
- Ability to work in teams and as an individual contributor – strong consultative and consensus-building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 1+ year of experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics
- Experience with other BI tools (BusinessObjects/Cognos, Tableau, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience with statistical methodologies and software
- Understand agile methodologies such as scrums, development sprints, demos, and sprint reviews
Community / Marketing Title: Business Intelligence Analyst II
Job Category: Customer Support
We’re conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home, while others will remain remote. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19.
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX