Change Control Analyst
Location: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG
Requisition Number: 207686
Position Title: Change Control Manager II
In 2019 we aligned the Change Control Teams in the GSO, US, EMEA, APAK and Hyderabad under one umbrella, the GSO Global Change Control Team with the focus on CC Automation, DevOps, CC Process Optimization and Remote CC delivery.
Now it is the time to take the Change Control Service Delivery to the next level and align the CC Field Delivery Service and People to the GSC Global CC Team. The change will accelerate the service modernization and give us the opportunity to have truly one team in CS&S responsible for the CC Service Delivery. It is a unique opportunity to have a service-focused team operate globally to apply best practices across the whole world to drive higher customer satisfaction.
Teradata Global Support Operations is expanding and building capabilities to further drive our company and function’s transformation.
We are seeking a Change Control Analyst focused on delivering onsite Change Controle as well as Incidents Support as required. The primary responsibility of this candidate is to work with customer, Service Experience Managers and loocal Teams to plan, schedul and execue change controls in a country/service cell in EMEA. The CC Analyst will work with the EMEA Change Control COE as well as offshore remote change control specialist to ensure delivering consistent and standardized change controls with quality and best-in-class customer experience.
This is a fast-paced high tech environment and may require extended hours and after-hours follow up given the nature of the changes occurring 7x24.
Key Responsibilities of the Change Control Analyst:
- Provide high quality change control services to Teradata Customers though:
- Pre-CC consultation and Preparation
- CC Coordination, schedule and planning
- CC onsite implementation and remote implemenatation whenever it is possible
- Apply CC best practice in all activities/ tasks
- Use CC Automation Tools and Templets
- Contribute to CC template improvements
- Work close with the CC COE when problems occur requiring deep technical and problem resolution skills
- Share knowledge and experince with other team memebrs
- Actively engaged in new technology learning and adoption
- Provide TDVM local language support for implementation service
- Provide TDVM post-implementation onsite services
- Provide onsite Incident support if it is required
- Participat into 24x7 Rota
Experience and Qualifications:
- Passion for customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Technical understanding of entire Teradata Ecosystem
- Experience working in a virtual team with different cultures
- Good written and oral Egnglish communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills, self-starter and self-directed
- 2+ years Teradata CS or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a computer related technology field
- Working knowledge of Teradata database, OS like Linux, UNIX, and Windows
- Experience working customer services role (plus)
- Ability to travel and work under pressure
- Preferred Education: BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent discipline
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Change Control Analyst
Job Category: Customer Support
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here: Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG