Financial Planning Analyst (maternity leave cover)
Location: Milan, Lombardia IT
Requisition Number: 205597
Position Title: Financial Planning & Analyst (III)
Planning Analyst prepares and analyzes financial outlooks and operating results, participate in the development of annual financial plans. Planning Analyst also participates in the coordination and preparation of management reviews of results.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Contribute in developing rolling forecasts for orders, revenue, margins and expenses based on ongoing staffing verification
- Help managing the month end Revenue/COR/Expenses accounting by advising of relevant GL entries to Company Shared Service Center
- Perform variance analysis (AR, inventory, expenses) and consolidation and track status;
- Provide ad hock analysis to the management.
- Conditions of changing environment
- Learning/growth opportunities
- High visibility
- Cyclical work schedules
- Busy during weeks of outlook processing and year/month end schedules
- Work with confidential information
- Work with multiple functional areas
- Interface with multiple levels of management.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration
- Fluency in English and knowledge of French
- Communication & influencing skills with communicating experience at all levels within an organization
- Advanced in Excel and proficient in other Microsoft applications. Knowledge of Business Objects and Workday preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Planning Analyst (maternity leave cover)
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milan, Lombardia IT