GCA Consulting Graduate & Intern Lead
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN
Requisition Number: 205269
Position Title: Consulting Operations II
Graduate & Intern Lead, GCA Consulting Organization
The GCA Graduate & Intern Lead, is responsible for managing and developing consulting graduate (1-2 years joining) & internship resource pool, approximately 50 graduates(first 1-2 years graduation) & 50-80 internship across GCA. This role reports directly to GCA Resource Management leader focus on graduate (1-2 years) & internship capacity plan, recruiting, training arrangement etc..
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Buildup graduate & internship resource channel by building up connection with universities and other channels; promote Teradata consulting image outside for graduate & internship events;
- Lead, develop and grow a young talent resource through establishing mentoring and career development initiatives;
- Drive internship evaluation process for potential talents to join TD consulting;
- Actively work with consulting location leaders, practice leaders, Engagement Managers, practice leaders to define graduate & internship requirement and manage graduate & internship utilization.
- Regularly update graduate & internship progress and initiatives to GCA leadership team;
- Specially design Graduate training plan (joining 1-2 years) for young talent to understand TD product , tool and methodology and assets;
- Buildup a community of Graduate cross GCA to have young talent connection;
- To be focal contact with FESCO regarding to any policy and process for Graduate & Internship;
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology or MIS or equivalent
- Fluent English in oral and written.
- Three years of experience leading Graduate & Internship program;
- Consulting skills in communicating.
- Excellent people development and talent management skills.
- Highly skilled in team management, value proposition development and business needs analysis.
Base in China either in Beijing or Shanghai, may travel around within GCA
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: GCA Consulting Graduate & Intern Lead
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN