Location: Tokyo, Tokyo JP
Requisition Number: 205164
Position Title: Financial Planning & Analyst (II)
- You will support the Japan Finance Lead to provide financial leadership and drive the business of the Consulting Delivery Team maintaining KPIs and providing the Japan management with the financial results and advise
- You will be responsible for oversight, management, audit, and compliance of financial processes
- Working with Teradata Consulting business you will produce the monthly Outlook ensuring the accuracy, integrity and feasibility of these. You will analyse and explain variances, prepare the P&L, identify risks/upsides and submit the final committed SA&P Outlook to the Teradata Consulting business leadership team
- You will conduct the day to day Teradata Consulting Finance tasks through a financial lens ensuring continued analysis, identification and mitigation of business risks
- You will review the documents of Consulting projects, such as quotations, contracts, purchase orders
- You will support the annual planning process for Teradata Consulting Delivery identifying key assumptions and conditions by which the Consulting business will be managed i.e. revenue growth, target billability, headcount growth etc
- You will work with global Consulting Leadership and Consulting Finance to produce a monthly cost outlook using Hyperion
- Accounting and/or FP&A with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience
- Ability to operate in an environment with a level of grey with large amounts of data and multiple data points
- Advanced Excel skills including complex lookups and pivot tables
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
Experience with Hyperion will be considered a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo, Tokyo JP