Location: Moscow, Moskva RU
Requisition Number: 204640
Position Title: Solutions Engineers III
Successful candidates will -
- Be assigned to one or more target accounts and partner with the Account Executive to define a relevant, actionable account strategy and plan;
- Understand and document the client’s “as is” analytical ecosystem architecture and define a “to be” architecture that addresses client strategy and requirements, supports the growth of the Teradata platform and mitigates competitive threats;
- Drive sales and usage of Teradata software and services by acting as a trusted technical advisor to the client;
- Provide technical leadership to the extended Teradata account team and ensure that other relevant SMEs are engaged at appropriate points throughout the sales cycle;
- Work with the extended account team to identify new workloads that can be brought to the platform and opportunities to leverage new features and functions to optimize existing workloads; be accountable for customer success;
- Deal with ambiguity and propose creative solutions that leverage informed assumptions based on her experience and expertise where only partial information is available to her;
- Work with the extended Teradata consulting team to scope projects and develop appropriate SOWs, project plans and risk analyses;
- Actively participate in the design, implementation, and roll-out of solutions to ensure that customer requirements are met or exceeded and in order to understand the real-world strengths and weaknesses of Teradata solution offerings; ensure that appropriate learning is captured, best-practices are updated and that feedback is provided to the product and engineering teams, as required;
- Continuously develop her own consulting and technology skills and ensure that she stays abreast of the relevant industry developments, including the emergence and evolution of new competitive threats;
- Share hard-won skills and experience with peers and colleagues throughout the organization.
Successful candidates must -
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about data, analytics and Teradata;
- Have at least 5+ years hands-on experience in architecting, designing, delivering or optimizing Data Warehouse and/or Data Lake solutions;
- Be a clear, confident and persuasive communicator, with excellent presentation skills and with the ability to structure a coherent, logical argument and the confidence to defend assumptions, projections and recommendations;
- Demonstrate a keen interest and understanding of developments in the data and analytic technology marketplace and the trends are driving the adoption of new analytic technologies;
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English;
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and people skills.
Successful candidates will preferably -
- Have a background in technology consulting and relevant pre-sales experience;
- Demonstrate relevant domain expertise in at least one industry vertical (e.g.: Retail Finance) or one horizontal (e.g.: Supply Chain);
- Be familiar with SQL and at least one other relevant analytic programming language;
- Have a degree level qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline.
Community / Marketing Title: Solution Engineer
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moscow, Moskva RU