Principle Data Scientist
Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 204230
Position Title: PS Sr Consultant (I)
The Principle Data Scientist is responsible for advanced analytics on data from the data warehouse, usually associated with data mining or statistical analysis. This often involves assembling and preparing forecasting, response modeling, fraud detection, segmentation, risk management and CRM. Industry specific methods and solutions are used to solve industry specific tasks.
- Clarify the business problem for the purpose of data analysis.
- Define data mining application requirements.
- Define, build, and verify analytical models.
- Interpret and document the analytical models and results.
- Support clients in scoring analytical models or score models on behalf of the client.
- Deliver a workshop or a presentation to clients on lessons learned from the analysis and model development.
- Train clients on any techniques required for their future use of analytical models.
Flexible to work in office or customer site and to travel across North China when required
- Master Degree or above in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance, Business, Finance, etc.
- 8 years analytic modeling experience including at least 3 years continuous experience in banking industry.
- Should have a strong analytic background, typically in mathematics and the application of statistics.
- Master machine learning professional skills including statistical learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning and model ensemble, familiar with applications of recommender system, computer vision and natural language processing.
- Have ability to develop both descriptive and predictive analyses using classical techniques including linear and logistic regression, decision tress, clustering etc, ensemble learning techniques including random forest, adaboost, gbdt, xgboost etc. deep learning techniques including MLP, CNN, RNN, GAN etc. and others.
- In depth knowledge of analytical toolsets such as SAS, Python, etc.
- Familiar with SQL.
- Knowledge of the industry associated with the project.
- Can work independently and under hard pressure.
- Learn fast and high interest of pursuing a consulting career.
- Good communication skills / great own initiative / strong leadership.
- Familiar with banking business and banking application design and implementation
- Management experience will be a plus
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Principle Data Scientist
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN