Governance Risk Management Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 203843
Position Title: Manager, Security Engineering
Are you a problem solver? Does the prospect of solving the world’s toughest problems with data and analytics in the cloud excite you? Would you like to work side-by-side with the brightest analytical and engineering minds in the industry to help organizations innovate and solve their big data needs with cloud-based solutions? If yes, you belong here at Teradata IntelliCloud.
Teradata is an enterprise software company that provides cutting-edge Big Data analytics and discovery technology helping Fortune 1000 organizations be efficient and innovative by uncovering new opportunities to grow revenues and cut costs. From large financial services organizations to global communication services providers to healthcare providers to auto manufacturers to online gaming, the largest organizations globally are using our Big Data analytics and discovery technology to make sense of petabyte scale multi-structured data to better understand customer behaviors, anticipate customer needs and develop better products and solutions.
The Teradata Manager of Security Risk Management will be responsible for understanding the customer’s security requirements, and then implementing security solutions that 1) meet the customer’s requirements, and 2) align with the standard managed cloud security policies and procedures. The role requires expertise in ISO27001, SSAE16, PCI, HIPAA security standards.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience listed below:
- Experience deploying security solutions meeting one or more of the following security standards: NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, HIPAA Security Rule
- Strong understanding of regulations, industry standards, and best practices related to application security, platform security, network security, cloud security, data security, and data privacy.
- Experience in developing and reviewing information security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Experience in collecting security metrics and developing reports for management use and decision making.
- Experience in conducting internal security assessments and reviews.
- Experience in articulating and documenting information security risks.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
- Ability to quickly develop working relationships with peers and key stakeholders, such as business partners, legal, internal audit and technology specialists.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure security models
- Experience with information technology operations, information security operations, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Customer driven; help bring the voice of customer into every technical decision.
- Thought leader in the application of analytical solutions and products to solve business problems
- Bachelor’s degree in information security/systems or related experience
- 7+ years of experience in information security and privacy
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate information security to a wide audience of both technical and non-technical personnel (customers, auditors, legal staff, engineers)
- Result oriented with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience in developing and optimizing customer due diligence processes (RFPs, questionnaires CCAIQ, BITS SIG questionnaires…)
- Experience conducting and facilitating security audits (ISO 27001:2013, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC 2 Type 2 reports)
- Proven experience in developing simple, effective and easy to adopt security policies
- Proven experience rationalizing policies using unified control frameworks (UCF, CSA’s Cloud Control Matrix)
- Candidate must have the expertise to understand the Teradata Cloud’s technical and business environment, strong familiarity with security standards, and audit requirements including NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001:2013, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC 2 Type 2 reports
- CISA and/or CISSP certification
- Hands on experience implementing security within public cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with EU regulations and EU data privacy a definite plus
*Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Governance Risk Management Manager
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US