Client Partner - Automotive
Location: MUNICH, Bavaria DE
Requisition Number: 203760
Position Title: Business Consulting V
Client Partner (m/f/d) - Data & Analytics
Client Industry: Automotive
Location: Munich, Frankfurt, Duesseldorf
The Client Partner (CP) or Business Outcome Partner is a key member of the Teradata Go-To-Market Account team. The CP engages directly with named accounts, working closely together with the other account team members – the Account Director and Solution Architect.
The CP's responsibility in the account team is to front the selling of business capabilities and solutions that leverage Teradata’s Vantage software. Solving complex business and industry problems with software and consulting services.
The Client Partner reports to the Business Consultant Geo Leader.
The Client Partner is a critical business oriented role for Teradata. The consultant is responsible for driving innovation within the assigned customers and prospects on how to deliver real business outcomes with data and analytics.
Specifically, the Client Partner will:
- Provide thought leadership in the account strategy and execution on how Teradata’s offerings can help customers solve their industry and business challenges and deliver real outcomes and ROI.
- Drive and oversee the consulting pipeline for the covered accounts, including providing business outlook on opportunities, orders and revenue, with input from Geo Consulting.
- Work within the Account Team to qualify opportunities, and with the Consulting organization and to secure the cross-practice teams to build proposals, project estimates, and contracts
- Provide guidance to the account team on overall revenue, backlog and order forecasting
- Focus on packaged, value-based services and solutions that drive ROI for the customer and software consumption and ARR growth for Teradata. Leverage Teradata IP, assets and experience, and adapt pricing behaviors towards pricing for value
- Demonstrate a strong teamwork mentality within the account teams as well as towards the other practices and stakeholders required to drive results and close business
- Build and maintain customer relationships at senior management and C-level for covered accounts
- Support alignment, collaboration and knowledge sharing throughout the Geo, working closely with the colleagues within the Industry and Business practice as well as other relevant teams like Geo Consulting
- Demonstrate innovation and new thinking and show continuous development and improvements in how you do business
- Be an active ambassador for the Teradata brand
- Endorse full utilization of corporate systems and processes
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- BS, MBA, or MS in business, technical or professional discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Have 10+ years industry experience, including proven experience in the selling and commercial packaging of complex consulting services, projects, and programs
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership and the ability to influence and build trust at the C-level
- An acknowledged and consolidated experience within the Data domain (Data Warehouse, BI, Data Management, Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Big Data, etc.), being able to create solid and trustful working relationships with customers, and understand their business strategy and priorities, and use Data & Analytics as an enabler to grow their business
- Deep insight into the Teradata offerings and service portfolio is needed, as well as deep understanding of the customer’s business
- A strong understanding of the customer’s industry, engaging Industry Consultants when additional deep SME capability is required
- Demonstrate a commitment to life-long learning and personal development of both themselves and of the extended teams that they manage;
- Acknowledgement and experience in transformation processes, being able to lead change management initiatives.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English and German.
This position implies frequent interactions with the customers and being on customer site the majority of the time. Travel is expected depending on the location of the candidate with respect to the customer(s) site(s).
Community / Marketing Title: Client Partner - Automotive
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: MUNICH, Bavaria DE