Cloud Senior Engineering Manager
Location: Bellevue, Washington US
Requisition Number: 201872
Position Title: Engineer (V)-NoCal
This your opportunity to dive in and lead the day-to-day direction of the Cloud Engineering team in defining and delivering exciting new services within Teradata. Come to join the Teradata Managed Cloud team in Bellevue and help change the way companies view and use big data analytics in the Cloud. We seek a Cloud Engineering Manager with good leadership qualities and a collaborative spirit to help support our vision and mission of pushing the future of our technology and Cloud platform. If you have experience and passion for driving, planning and providing complex technology and Cloud services projects, let’s talk!
- Building a high-performing Cloud Engineering organization with a solid execution focus
- Developing DevOps processes and procedures to transition new Cloud services into production quickly
- Building and executing Cloud development roadmap, and staffing model to include internal staff and outsourced efforts
- Handling the building and delivery of Cloud services while also leveraging third-party Cloud service providers (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Adopting ITIL best practices, especially service strategy, service design and service transition stages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or related experience)
- 5+ years’ engineering management and project management experience
- 8+ years’ experience building and managing services (AWS and Azure Managed Services is a plus)
- Familiarity with Networking, Virtualization, Storage, and Cloud Automation
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global, multi-billion dollar per year leader in data and analytics, working with the top companies in their industries. You will work at our beautiful Bellevue, Washington campus, rated one of the best places to live in America. Teradata offers first-rate compensation and benefits that include unlimited PTO, matching 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, medical and dental insurances, and much more. Apply now to take the best next step in your career.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Senior Engineering Manager
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bellevue, Washington US