Location: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 203211
Position Title: Tax Analyst (I)
· Responsible for Chinese VAT invoice management, including but not limited to: Purchase VAT invoice /Issue VAT invoice /Handling VAT invoice cancellation/ Input VAT invoice certification; Maintain monthly data log of the VAT invoice issued and VAT invoice certified ;Archiving original/ copy of VAT invoice / Communication on VAT invoice related matters with AR team, T&E team, Billing team and business team.
· Assistance in Chinese Monthly VAT and surcharge calculation; Stamp Duty calculation
· Assistance in reconciliation of all tax accounts
· Communication with tax bureau
· Participates in and supports ongoing projects/initiatives
· Provide support to different functions and levels within the organization
· Daily Cash Management. Preparation of periodical report of cash balances and cash transactions.
· Periodically reconcile cash balances and bank statements.
· Liaison with accounting department to ensure proper reporting of cash transactions
· Process internal and external cash transfers to support liquidity needs
· In charge of bank account opening/closing
· Bank account maintenance: Administer the local bank account documentation, e.g.: add/delete authorized bank signers, add/remove banking services, user access management, bank annual inspection and any other legal documents.
· Serve as a key contact on cash operations. Work with internal and external parties at all levels
· Assist with internal & external audit (e.g.: Distribute Bank Confirmation Letters)
· Responsible for processing Bank Credit Certificate/Bank Acceptance/Monthly Bank Charge Payment/Check Deposit/Bid Deposit/Letter of Guarantee
Skills and qualification requirement
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, financial or tax background is preferred.
2. More than 3 years tax/accounting related working experience
3. Be familiar with PRC Tax Regulation;
4. Good Command of written and spoken English & Chinese
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Be familiar with ERP system / Oracle/SAP system
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Tax/Treasury Analyst
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN