Location: SAO PAULO, Sao Paulo BR
Requisition Number: 203069
Position Title: Tax Analyst (III)
Key Areas of Responsibility
Work with Brazil accounting group to help ensure appropriate compliance and accounting policies/procedures are followed with regard to all Brazil taxes, including withholding/PIS/COFINS/ISS/IPI/CIDE and other indirect Taxes (except for those related to Payroll and Customs Duties.)
- Work directly with 3rd party outsource provider and accounting group to ensure timely and accurate Brazil direct and indirect tax return filings are completed.
- Work directly with 3rd party outsource provider and accounting group to ensure the Company applies appropriate Brazil transfer pricing policies and that such transfer pricing policies are properly reflected in the Company’s US GAAP and Brazil statutory accounts.
- Ensure that the Company’s Brazil transfer pricing policies are accurately documented for US GAAP and Brazil tax and regulatory purposes.
- Manage Brazil direct and indirect tax audits using outside service providers as necessary.
- Preparation of quarterly tax account reconciliations.
- Assist with oversight / maintenance of Brazil tax initiatives and planning projects, as required.
- Assist with the accurate reporting of Brazil current and deferred income tax liabilities through the preparation of an annual income tax provision package, including liaising with the accounting group to explain US GAAP and Brazil statutory differences and estimating statutory to income tax adjustments.
This position is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
Brazil tax compliance and accounting experience; particularly in connection with indirect/transactions taxes
Ability to work under tight deadlines
Strong communication/ documentation skills in English required
City: SAO PAULO
State: Sao Paulo
Community / Marketing Title: Tax Analyst
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: SAO PAULO, Sao Paulo BR