Location: SHENZHEN, Beijing Shi CN
Requisition Number: 202153
Position Title: PS Consultant (I)
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Logical Data Modeling – typically in 3NF
- Physical Data Modeling– building out table structures and indexes within the Teradata RDBMS.
- Semantic Modeling
- Data Profiling
- In depth knowledge of business processes and business information models.
- In depth knowledge of data modeling methodologies and techniques.
- In depth knowledge of the ERwin data modeling tool.
- In depth knowledge of facilitation and conflict resolution processes.
- Knowledge of Architecture Principles, Advocated Positions, Design Patterns, and Implementation Alternatives.
- Understanding of the Teradata Reference Information Architecture and the Unified Data Architecture
- Work with the appropriate project management methodology (Agile or Waterfall) based upon customer and project requirements
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Data Architect
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: SHENZHEN, Beijing Shi CN