Sr. Cloud Services Engineer
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 201517
Position Title: Software Engineer (V)
Ready to make a real difference with your passion for technology? If yes, apply today to join our Teradata IntelliCloud™ Team in Pune. The Senior Cloud Services Engineer defines and implements cutting-edge technical solutions, including capabilities to support elastic scalability, on-demand self- service, disaster recovery, and usage-based consumption. You will build new applications and infrastructure services from scratch, and you’ll also have the opportunity to extend the functionality of existing applications and services. Come to be part of a dynamic and diverse team that builds large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions.
- Design and develop Cloud services with approximately 70-80% of hands-on coding
- Apply your understanding of DevOps and software engineering best practices to influence design and implementation approaches and solutions
- Coach and mentor junior Cloud engineers in software development techniques and Cloud development
- Ensure performance, availability, security, and operations capabilities are instrumented in the software to create an “as-a-Service” experience for our customers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field)
- 10+ years professional software engineering experience, including Agile development team leadership role
- Significant experience developing distributed systems and Cloud services that are scalable, reliable, secure and supportable in AWS, Azure or other public Cloud environments
- Experience in engineering practices such as design patterns, continuous integration, unit test, application security, configuration management (Ansible, Chef) and code reviews
- Experience developing telemetry, metrics and usage analysis using monitoring and logging tools (like New Relic, CloudWatch, Datadog, and ELK)
What’s in it for you?
Teradata in Pune offers you an excellent compensation and benefits package. You’ll also be part of a growing global Company with a multi-billion dollar portfolio of Cloud-based business analytics solutions, architecture consulting, and industry-leading big data and analytics technology. Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies and great people.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Cloud Services Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN