Data Scientist (Banking Industry)
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN
Requisition Number: 201132
Position Title: PS Staff Consultant
- Understand customer business requirements and use cases;
- Use in-house or open source analytic tools and machine learning, deep learning skills to analyze data;
- Deliver insightful analytics that solve key client business problems;
- Data mining and screening of rich data sources.
- B.A. degree with 5-7 years working experiences, or Master degree with 2-3 working experience (criteria for years of working experience can be less stringent if the candidates have enough project experience);
- Strong mathematical and statistical background;
- Able to communicate with business and IT leaders in a way that can influence how an organization approaches business;
- Familiar with at least one of these tools: R, Python, Tensorflow, SAS, Aster, SPSS, Matlab, Hive, etc;
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop, Docker;
- Knowledge of database and distributed file system;
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Data Scientist (Banking Industry)
Job Category: Consulting
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN