Sales Operations Analyst
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 205356
Position Title: Business Process Analyst (I)
The Global Sales Operations Team is responsible for driving global strategic decisions and critical programs for Teradata. We are looking for driven, motivated individuals that are graduating in May/June 2020 that have an interest in working across several teams within the Sales Ops organization to provide business value.
As the GTM Operations Analyst you may be responsible for supporting:
GTM Strategy & Operations in managing critical strategic initiatives for Teradata. You will support key programs to drive improved sales, more efficient processes and achieve our company’s long-term goals. The role must work cross-functionally to satisfy business requirements and meet the needs of several stakeholders across Field Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product, Finance, and others. You will also support the Insights sub-team to design & create dashboards to track performance & provide insights around key performance and process indicators.
GTM Field Programs in global field program execution from strategic design through deployment, with a focus on developing the right content for field consumption. Program initiatives range from field skills development to targeted sales initiatives to new product launches, spanning the entire Go-To-Market organization, inclusive of Sales and Consulting. You will also support the creation of consistent communications, training and best practices enabling the field with tactics and tools to support execution of the strategy.
GTM Tools & Technologies in managing and delivering enhancements to our growing tools portfolio. The role will learn how to become a Salesforce super-user and drive operational improvements to our user experience and toolset capabilities through executive and field feedback. You will learn to work with both business and IT stakeholders to understand requirements, define solutions & implement updates.
- Support two to three cross-functional program development efforts in support of company strategic & operational planning goals
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on a wide range of field program topics by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Develop program materials & documentation, including high-fidelity presentations, recordings, and customer-facing materials
- Support preparation for and facilitation of meetings to align on decisions & clearly communicate program status
- Partner with teams across the organization to break through the ambiguity and gather inputs for analysis and presentations
- Deliver business analytics, insights, and guidance to support business decision making
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organizations
- Collect and leverage data from numerous sources to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems
- Provide project management support and drive process changes for initiatives of varying size and scope
- Support the development of strategies that align to the long-term goals and visions of Teradata
- Bachelor’s degree plus relevant work experience (internships or full-time)
- GPA of 3.5 or higher is preferred
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience with excel-based modeling, including pivot table usage, to develop meaningful and actionable analytics is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid presentation skills – able to craft a story, communicate effectively, and leverage PowerPoint to create compelling and visually appealing content
- High level of professionalism – ability to closely interact with senior leaders
- Time management & prioritization – ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail
What we offer you!
The newly renovated Teradata HQ in San Diego boasts one of the best office spaces the city has to offer, including, a state-of-the-art gym with classes daily, a juice bar, coffee shop, on-site cafeteria, panoramic city and mountain views, basketball courts, ample outdoor sitting space, and so much more!
We offer comprehensive benefit programs, unlimited time-off, 401k matching, and an employee stock purchase program.
The opportunity to work with brilliant people in an environment of significant transformation where everyone has the freedom to drive change and make an impact.
Be a part of the world's leading company in a space that will define our future!
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Job Category: College & Interns
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US