Location: Dublin, Leinster IE
Requisition Number: 205273
Position Title: Tax Analyst (I)
Tax Analyst - Dublin
When you join the Tax team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company.
About the role:
We are looking for a Tax Analyst to sit within our Tax team at our Dublin office. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty. The position reports to the EMEA Senior Tax Manager and requires minimal travel.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with our external service provider in the preparation and the monitoring of income tax Compliance requirements in the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (“EMEA”) region; ensuring returns are accurately prepared and all filings are made in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Senior Tax Manager in various EMEA tax compliance projects such as Research and Development credits and Capital Allowance reviews.
- Assisting the tax team in managing the EMEA indirect tax compliance process.
- Working with our external service provider in complying with all EMEA transfer pricing requirements; including preparing transfer pricing documentation and monitoring transfer pricing policies.
- Analysing transactions within the accounting ERP system to ensure correct tax treatment.
- Reconciling indirect, income and withholding tax accounts as reported in the general ledger and ensuring that tax entries are posted to the correct accounts.
- Assisting in tax authority audits.
- Working with the tax team in calculating the company’s consolidated tax provision; including:
- Preparing annual tax packages for all EMEA entities
- Quarterly estimates of cash tax payments and taxable income
- Monitoring income tax rate changes and other legislative developments
- Assisting the accounting group with local country financial statement audits, including preparation of the income tax provision.
- Supporting the Senior Tax Manager on ad hoc tax research and planning projects.
What you’ll Need:
- You are a qualified accountant or tax advisor - ACA, ACCA, CTA, CPA or similar.
- You are a tax specialist and have experience working in a tax department - either at a large accountancy firm or law firm, and/or in-house.
- We do not require experience across all taxes but a keenness to learn and become a broad tax specialist is required.
- Knowledge and experience of computerized accounting systems (e.g. Oracle/SAP) is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- You like to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
What we are looking for:
- From employee 1 to employee 10000 plus, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits:
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
- You approach work in a logical way and use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
- Competitive salary & benefits.
Community / Marketing Title: Tax Analyst
Job Category: Finance
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, Leinster IE