Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 204311
Position Title: Executive Account Director
We’re looking for someone exceptional for an exceptional opportunity. We want an Account Director to work with, and for, one of our most significant clients. At Teradata, our Account Directors are responsible for end-to-end strategic management of their customer’s account. That’s right – their customer. Because if you’re a Teradata Account Director, we’ll entrust you to deliver the best possible outcomes for our client, for us and for your own personal development and ongoing success. We know this is a big ask, but it’s what makes our Account Directors stand out from the crowd. Does this sound like you?
You’ll be responsible for delivering Teradata’s unique portfolio of solution products and services to one of our most important clients. We’ve an established relationship with this leading Financial Services organisation – our solutions provide a true enterprise capability, delivering $100m+ in value to multiple business functions and thousands of users. And now we’re investing to make this client our flagship European customer. So you’ll need to be an exceptional sales leader with the drive to make this ambition a reality.
You’ll need a range of skills and experience, including
- Strong sales leadership qualities, and experience of selling and working with analytic data solutions within the Banking / Financial Services sector
- Experience of managing a large account team of 10+, which includes coaching and developing your account team on a virtual management basis
- The ability to construct, sell and close complex deals of $10m+ and build the supporting business case
- A track record of building and executing a strategic account plan in large enterprise customers –and developing win/win propositions with key partners within the organisation, eg system integrators and technology providers
- Excellent communication skills to build a senior network to C-Level executive across multiple business functions
You’ll be working closely with your customer, both as a consultant and as a trusted advisor. Teradata’s professional reputation and range of solutions and services is second to none, so you’ll also be a trusted ambassador for our brand.
And if you’re driven to be the best, and want to join the best analytics and solutions provider, we’ll recognise and reward your skills. Your ongoing professional development is essential to our ongoing success, your customer’s success and, of course, your own. So, if this is you, we’d love you to come and meet our client – your customer.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Account Director
Job Category: Sales
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB