Location: Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 217889
What You’ll Do
- Be accountable for designing, building, and deploying solutions, monitoring systems, and developing integrations with other applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise pertaining to design, development, and implementation within the ServiceNow platform based on ServiceNow and industry specific best practices to minimize customizations and drive continual service improvement.
- Provide hands-on development, responsible for helping our stakeholders to adopt solutions that drive business outcomes and gain return on investment in the ServiceNow platform.
- Generate and maintain technical design and configuration documents.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow features and product offerings.
- Determine how best to leverage tools and techniques involving infrastructure as scripting, configuration management, automated testing, and other DevOps techniques to improve delivery quality, speed and experience.
- Provide technical guidance and serve as an escalation point for the production support team.
- Proactively identify potential issues, troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis, and provide solutions for problems. Actively take ownership to address issues and solve problems, understanding up and downstream impacts and designing/delivering solutions appropriately.
Who You’ll Work With
- Skilled information technology architecture, development, and support team members within our global IT organization who are also responsible for offshore and onshore staff.
- Key business stakeholders, process owners, and analysts within IT and partner organizations.
- This role will report into the Teradata IT Department and interface with business partners as well as other application owners
- Key contacts and peers to drive process and efficiency in implementations.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- An ideal candidate will have achieved a level position as a proficient ServiceNow Developer with a successful track record in development, consulting, focused on technology strategy, governance, data and solution design. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to business partners and facilitate successful business outcomes.
- 3-5 years experience of ServiceNow and other application development.
- A seasoned experienced professional with a full understanding of at least one area of specialization; resolving a wide range of issues
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), or equivalent, required
- Ability to work collaboratively with customers and all functional team members
What You’ll Bring
- Prefer experience in one or more ServiceNow products like Core Platform and the CMDB, IT Service Mgmt (ITSM), HR Service Delivery (HRSD) and Vulnerability Response modules
- ITIL Certification
- Experience in gathering requirements and prescribing out of the box, supportable and sustainable solutions to meet the needs of our partners
- Experience working with large organizations
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: ServiceNow Developer
Job Category: Administrative
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad - Virtual, Telangana IN