ESG Reporting and Program Manager
Requisition Number: 217866
What You'll Do
Teradata is committed to its ESG efforts and is growing its ESG function! This is a high impact and cross-functional opportunity. You will focus on global ESG rulemaking and evolve Teradata’s ESG reporting and compliance to be best in class and aligned with regulatory, ESG rating, investor, customer, employee, and other stakeholder expectations.
- Head cross-functional team to prepare annual ESG report and various other ESG disclosures required.
- Create and publish ESG disclosures in line with existing regulations and frameworks including GRI, SASB, TCFD, Conflict Minerals, and Modern Slavery Statements.
- Manage Teradata’s ESG compliance and reporting with new requirements such as EU CSRD, EU CSDDD, EU Taxonomy, California Climate disclosures, and SEC disclosure.
- Develop and deploy an ESG data collection process.
- Develop processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of ESG data.
- Develop controls to ensure ESG data is ready and available to be reviewed and assured.
- Partner with Teradata’s Enterprise Risk and Internal Audit function to manage the review and assurance processes.
- Lead the creation and manage responses of ESG information to key stakeholders – shareholders, raters & rankers, regulators, customer, and employees.
- Lead cross-functional team to complete investor and customer surveys, ratings/rankings like CDP, ISS, Sustainalytics, MSCI, Dow Jones Sustainability index, EcoVadis and others, and work to improve scores as applicable.
- Partner with Communications function and customer facing roles to develop timeline and process for amplifying Teradata’s ESG story to customers, suppliers, and other internal and external audiences.
- Manage ESG communications in various forms, such as dashboards, scorecards, infographics, and across multiple internal and external channels, including corporate website, digital platforms, and press releases.
Who You'll Work With
- You will report to the ESG and Sustainability Director.
- You will work closely with subject matter experts across Teradata’s global business, particularly with the following organizations: People, Law, Operations, Procurement, Internal Audit, Product, Go-to-Market, and Marketing/Communications.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Expertise in some or all of the areas relevant to ESG, such as carbon emissions, supplier engagement, human rights, technology sustainability, and/or ethics, and a proven track record of learning and developing expertise in new areas.
- Proven ability to assess, implement, train, and develop compliance with global regulations and laws.
- Experience creating ESG-focused reporting.
- Familiarity with the ESG regulatory landscape, reporting frameworks, policy, and ratings methodologies, and the ability to proactively provide guidance on evolving trends.
- Excellent writing skills, particularly with developing reports and communications.
- Proven track record of delivering highly coordinated projects on time along with proven ability to drive effective collaboration across many functions/teams.
What You Will Bring
- At least 5 years of experience in areas relevant to ESG
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage accurate data collection
- Ability to develop productive cross-functional relationships and work independently with diverse stakeholders
- Proven self-starter who is highly skilled at applying intuition, leaning in, and asking questions to better understand, and quickly connecting the dots across various initiatives and teams
- Passion for distilling large sets of data into simple insights or reports
- Ability to inspire and influence, collaborate, and manage internal relationships without formal authority, and cultivate partnerships to accomplish company-wide goals
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: 000 Virtual
Community / Marketing Title: ESG Reporting and Program Manager
Job Category: Legal
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX