Financial Planning Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 217680
What You’ll Do
- Support the management with monthly, quarterly and annual outlook process, planning and financial reporting
- Work closely with the Planning Manager, VPs, Sales Managers and Revenue and Deal Desk teams to understand financial strategic direction
- Prepare actual and forecasted P&L, understand, and manage the Sales commissions process and collaboratively work with internal teams for financial and planning processes
Who You’ll Work With
- The role will be part of the Financial Planning team managing the South Asia region
- The role will be the financial planning resource for the Planning Manager, bringing broad financial expertise (including planning, pricing, accounting practices/policies, revenue recognition and order management) to the table as well as managing and optimizing all business operational activities.
- You will be directly reporting to the VP of Finance.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- More than three (3+) years of experience in finance roles such as Planning Analyst or Management Accountant within a sales driven and customer – focused organization
- Experience gained within Software/ IT industries
- Japanese and English language proficiency at business level
What You’ll Bring
- Must be able to communicate and work efficiently with Japan local team in terms of financial matters.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Business Objects and Hyperion
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Lateral thinker – problem solving mindset.
- Demonstrate a level of responsibility for taking ownership of projects.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, transforming organization is a must.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Kuala Lumpur
State: Kuala Lumpur
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Planning Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
Job Category: Finance
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur MY