Key Account Manager, Finance
Requisition Number: 217666
What You’ll Do
- Our Account Executive is responsible for identifying and qualifying Enterprise Greenfield opportunities in Singapore. The role focuses on identifying business needs accordingly does information-gathering to help pre-qualify opportunities for the sales organization.
- You will be responsible for delivering Teradata’s unique portfolio of solution products and services to our potential customers and clients.
- If you’re driven to be the best, and want to join the best analytics and solutions provider, we’ll recognize and reward your skills.
Who You’ll Work With
- The Sales team are individually situation within the SEA region and focusing on different accounts and customers.
- You will be responsible for delivering Teradata’s unique portfolio of solution products and services to our potential customers and clients. Using your prospecting and account penetration skills, you’ll work to achieve and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives.
- The position reports to the VP for Southeast Asia region.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- 7+ years’ experience selling Software as a Service, specifically in the analytics and data management space – with a demonstrated success sales record
- Success developing new account opportunities to C-Level executives
- This means working closely with your customer, both as a consultant and as a trusted advisor and the confidence to initiate business conversation with C Suites on our analytic solutions.
What You’ll Bring
- Broad industry knowledge and contacts to uncover new business opportunities for Teradata solutions
- Your communication skills must be such that you can identify and clearly explain solutions to potential customer, and that means right up to the C- suite.
- Your direct solutions sales experience is as vital as your ability to seek out and capitalize opportunities for profitable growth.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
State: Central Singapore
Community / Marketing Title: Key Account Manager, Finance
Job Category: Sales
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG