Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 217624
What You’ll Do:
The Accounting Specialist will
- Ensure the monthly accounts for your assigned country are submitted accurately and on time
- Ensure all adjustments are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Ensure all subledgers are interfaced correctly with the General Ledger
- Researching and resolving accounting issues for your assigned country
- Perform account reconciliation for your assigned country
Who You’ll Work With:
As an experienced accountant within the Indian Finance Centre, you will play a key role in providing accounting services to our Teradata organisations in South East Asia (which may change to other regions as per business requirement). Working with the Team Leader and other team members, you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely accounting information. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
- Bachelor Degree, Accounting, Finance, or other related Business discipline.
- You have 4 to 7 years’ experience within a large multinational organization, preferably within a Shared Services Centre
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- Experience in ERPs like SAP/Oracle & HFM would be preferred
- You are fluent in English
- You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to collaborate and partner with other team members and BUs to provide an overall superior level of service
- Ability to “take the lead” in researching and resolving issues, as needed
- Ability to take ownership of special projects and effectively deliver positive results
- Technical and comprehensive knowledge of Finance & Accounting systems and processing
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Specialist
Job Category: Finance
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN