Location: Prague, Czechia
Requisition Number: 217593
What You'll Do
- Financial Planning Analyst prepares and analyzes financial outlooks and operating results, participate in the development of annual financial plans. Financial Planning Analyst also participates in the coordination and preparation of management reviews of results. Financial Planning Analyst provides financial and business expertise in areas such as compensation, profitability and business case analysis.
- Develop order and revenue plan, margin plan, expenses plan based on HC planning plan and validate annual plan against any other corporate targets.
- Perform revenue recognition assessment.
- Review bid PnL’s against contract terms and proposed revenue recognition.
- Manage the month end Revenue / COR / expense accounting by advising of relevant GL entries.
- Review outlook against contract terms and revenue recognition principles to verify the outlook achievability, identify risks.
- Review Hyperion submission / results.
- Track and act on financial key figures (AR, inventory, …) of the organization
Who You'll Work With
- Liaise with the sales support team on order processing/ billing.
- Partner with other functions (e.g., consulting services team, accounting, sales, marketing, tax).
- Provide ad hoc analysis to the management.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- 4+ year experience in similar finance role (e.g., revenue, size/number accounts, number customers, Industry).
- Cyclical work schedules / busy during weeks of year/month end and outlook submission.
- Team focused.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to work with multiple functional areas and multiple levels of management.
What You Will Bring
- Advanced in Excel and proficient in other Microsoft applications. Knowledge of Hyperion and/or Salesforce preferred.
- Experience of IFRS or US GAAP SaaS revenue recognition would be preferable.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: Planning Analyst
Job Category: Finance
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ