Python/Azure Data Engineer
Location: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Requisition Number: 217557
What You’ll Do :
Individual will be responsible for solution design, Architecture, integration, and transformation, database design and development and tool implementation related to converting legacy Mainframes and/or Datastage code to Azure Native tools and Teradata SQL.
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Azure solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
Who You’ll Work With :
He/She will be working DevOps product teams. (Development and Operations as one unit). This team provided various data engineering and ETL services to different client across Americas.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate :
- 2-4 years Development experience using Azure Native tools.
- Skills:- Teradata , RDBMS Knowledge, Hands-on knowledge of Azure Databricks (Python and PySpark), Azure data factory, Azure storage
- Good understand of batch and real time data along with hands-on experience in handling unstructured data.
- Hand ON knowledge of writing complex TD SQL.
- Excellent in communication and able to work independently as needed along with being a strong team player.
- Ready to work in Shifts
What You’ll Bring :
- ETL tools like Datastage and Informatica.
- Agile and Devops
- Good understanding of scheduling , ticketing and incident management tools.
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps will be added advantage
- Airline domain knowledge will be good to have
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Azure Certifications or DataBricks will be added advantage (Other than Azure Fundamentals).
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: Python/Azure Data Engineer
Job Category: Consulting
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK