Product Support Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 217251
What You’ll Do
Teradata Product Support Engineers are key members of an expert team of support analysts, focused on delivering a myriad of deep-level technical support related assignments to both internal and external audiences. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the Teradata database, cloud and its associated tools and platforms along with the ability to clearly articulate support decisions and findings. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, support analyst who is ready to contribute towards customer’s cloud journey.
- Adhere to Teradata Incident Management Process
- Gain and maintain current knowledge of Teradata Customer Services Policies, Procedures and Service offerings
- Treat every customer professionally and with respect; ensure positive customer experience and satisfaction
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Teradata Client Software, Client Applications (Viewpoint, DataMover) , Analytical Application products. As well as System Performance, and Platform
- Work with internal and external customers WITH SENSE OF URGENCY to deliver the workaround/solution within the SLA.
- Primary responsibility to work on the Client Apps and Analytical App (Viewpoint, DataMover , CIM ,EAS , ModelOps) related issues with the sense of Urgency and perform the deep analysis for the root cause and provide the solution to customer issues.
- Recreate complex problems to assist with root cause analysis and communicate the product defects to internal stake holders.
- Reviewing high level design specs of new feature before release and have technical discussion with engineering, to make sure is supportable and user friendly and share the learning and best practices with the team.
- Evaluate product/process opportunities by using the Lateral thinking
- Create knowledge on new learnings/issues and share with the team .
- Experience working in a mission critical, 24/7 environment (Work environment in Shifts and on-call rotation)
- Flexible to work on Sat/Sun shifts and extend the time to solve the complex/long running issues.
Who You’ll Work With
Teradata delivers business outcome led through technology-enabled solutions in the areas that matter most – from operational excellence and asset optimization, to customer experience and product innovation, to finance transformation and risk mitigation. We work with leading businesses in over 75 countries worldwide. Our clients include many of the top performers and best-known brands in telecom, transportation, consumer packaged goods, financial services and manufacturing. We focus on turning the
most complex and challenging data sets into high-value assets that produce high-impact insights and tangible value for the business. We empower companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes. Our focus on business solutions for analytics, coupled with our industry leading technology and architecture expertise, can unleash the potential of great companies.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
in other teams and departments, customers, vendors and other external contacts.
What You’ll Bring
CIM ,EAS , ModelOps
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: Product Support Engineer
Job Category: Customer Support
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN