Business Systems Analyst Intern
Location: California, USA
Requisition Number: 217182
Teradata’s Internship Program
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day.
Location Our program is fully virtual. Interns must remain in the US for the duration of the internship.
What You’ll Do:
- Learning and practicing skills for a career in Information Technology as a Business System Analyst
- Gain experience in the development, administration and support of business applications like ServiceNow, management of stakeholder relationships, and knowledge of Agile Software Development Lifecycle methods and technology implementation project frameworks.
- Be responsible for maintaining and improving the health and wellness of Global Customer Service technologies and services for the Information technology team.
- Participate in the implementation of prioritized projects and sustain the support of Global Customer Service technologies and services, ensuring all platforms are continuously optimized through our agile continuous delivery process to meet the prioritized needs of the business community.
Who You’ll Work With:
- Skilled information technology architecture, development, and support team employees within our global IT organization who are also responsible for offshore and onshore staff.
- Key business stakeholders within the Global Customer Service business unit will be key and critical business partners for this position.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate:
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field with graduation dates between December 2024-June 2026
- Ability to work in a strong collaborative environment
- Basic knowledge of Software Development and Project Management fundamentals
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata:
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to personally and professionally thrive. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Business Systems Analyst Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US