Project & Process Management Intern
Location: California, USA
Requisition Number: 217179
Teradata’s Internship Program
Our Internship Program Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and face new challenges every day.
Our program is fully virtual. Interns must remain in the US for the duration of the internship.
What You'll Do
The Business Process and Program Management Intern will be part of the Office of Program and Business Process Management. This team will have the sole purpose of bringing organization, structure, and business process maturity to the company’s most strategic initiatives and operational imperatives.
The role will learn about and assist Business Process Analysts and Program Management professionals in building an end-to-end approach to process redesign and program management, with the overarching goal of creating, executing, and sustaining scalable solutions to some of the company’s most complex business goals and objectives.
- Shadow and work alongside members of the Business Process & Program Management team, business leaders, subject matter experts, IT professionals, and other stakeholders, to understand existing business goals and the end-to-end enterprise business process challenges and opportunities they represent
- Demonstrate good observation, analytic and communication skills and provide read outs and assessments to other members of the team, taking on related projects upon request
- Take advantage of training and mentoring opportunities to set and meet personal development goals, including technical and leadership skill development
- Use systems and data, and perform research, in support of operational goals and outcomes
- Learn about and apply knowledge to estimate costs and benefits and provide recommendations
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Major in Business Administration or a related technical field.
- Must be enrolled in BS/MS/PhD degree program with graduation dates between December 2024-June 2026.
What You’ll Bring
- Passion for collaborating and working as part of a team
- Ability to learn and understand key business policies and processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook and TEAMs
- Comfort with data, technology, and people
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Project & Process Management Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US