Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 217163
What You’ll Do
- Analyze contracts and complex excel spreadsheets to accurately forecast and report on all sales within assigned industry.
- Apply financial discipline to weekly and monthly reporting.
- Providing management with timely, relevant, and actionable financial and operational reporting and forecasting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine net impact of changes in customers' business and translate to standardized reporting metrics.
- Prepare and present reports to management on actuals and forecast variances.
- Continuously improve processes and systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work closely with the sales team and revenue recognition team to ensure revenue, liabilities and annual recurring revenue (arr)are reflected accurately in the financial statements.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or finance, with a focus on sales forecasting or revenue recognition.
- Working knowledge of GAAP and finance principles.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience with financial reporting systems.
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX