Senior Network Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 217136
What You’ll Do
In this role you will..
The Senior Network Engineer will work with other engineers to design, implement, monitor, and maintain the global enterprise network, with a focus on data center, office networking, and related services. You must possess a high level of technical expertise and be able to work with other technical teams, development teams, and support teams to support business objectives.
Strong interpersonal skills are important. The ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members is critical as is the ability to be focused and a self-starter.
Who You’ll Work With
On our team, we..
We are a global team is made up of Sr. Network/Telecom professionals collaborating with other Sr. IT professionals from adjacent disciplines (Server/Storage/Cloud/Info-Sec/Desktop) of IT Infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have experience with providing leadership and guidance to our managed service provider for operational support. This positional reports to the Sr. Manager of Network/Telecom and Customer Connectivity within Corporate IT Infrastructure.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- 10-15 Years of Network Engineer Experience
- Designed and Implemented Complex Network Configurations
- Detailed understanding that includes: TCP/IP routing protocols, NAT, DNS, firewall policies, geo-load balancing, VPN technologies, switching, Security, QoS, Wi-Fi, NAC, Network Management and Monitoring Software.
- Cyber-Security Minded
- Accountable for IT Projects from Inception to Completion
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to design, implement and execute complex network hardware configurations.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP network technologies (subnets, routing, troubleshooting).
- Cisco Router and Switch L2-L3 Configuration (Catalyst/Nexus/FEX)
- Arista Networks L2-L3 Switch
- Traffic Management (QoS, CoS, Shaping, BGP etc.)
- Appliance-based VPN with client software configurations
- Palo Alto Firewall Administration/Troubleshooting
- Participate in on-call support for Priority 1 outages
- Client, server, application, and cloud interactions with local and wide-area networks.
- Coordinate administrative project activities, including scheduling, tracking, reporting, and change management.
- Maintain technical documentation
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Network Engineer
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN