Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Requisition Number: 217105
What You’ll Do
In this position you will be responsible for planning and designing the program and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action. Defining the program's governance arrangements. Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the program, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programs and corporate, technical and specialist standards. Managing the program's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses. Managing the program’s team members and facilitating the appointment of individuals to the different project. Ensuring the delivery of new products or services is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements
Who You’ll Work With
The Teradata Core Project Management team works for consulting engagement programs or projects management. Executing coordination of the projects and management of their staffing / skills / inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising. Coordinating of the new capability for the business to enable effective change and realization of projected benefits As the Program Manager you will report directly to the Senior Director, Consulting EMEA
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Excellent business acumen, pragmatic and focused.
- Passionate and strong communicator (verbal, written, listening).
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage and influence strong senior stakeholders & communities.
- High personal standards and attention to detail; self-starting and strong focus on completing/finishing.
- Ability to operate in a complex environment whilst developing strong working relationships.
- Knowledge and experience of applying programme management terminology, tools, and techniques
- Good knowledge of project planning, monitoring and controlling techniques
What You’ll Bring
You are energetic and proactive, hands-on individual with excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. You exercise strong judgement and decision making across all aspects of your role. You’re well-organized, detail-oriented and have a consistent track record as a strategic thinker capable of foreseeing impacts of simultaneous projects. You describe yourself as resourceful and have conquered the art of effective multitasking. You have superior time management skills.
- Good understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with third parties
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Proven ability to work on a global basis factoring in the needs of a culturally diverse environment.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team to achieve desired results
- People management skills and ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams
- Excellent written and good spoken English skills; including being able to conduct business communication in English language.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering large programs including significant experience in designing, implementing, and running major software or data programmes
- Vendor side experience in leading solution or programme definition on high value new business pursuits
- Industry recognised project/programme management certification (PMP, APM, MSP or MSc in Programmes or other)
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager
Job Category: Consulting
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG