Multiple Locations: Pune, Maharashtra, India • Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708, India • Hyderabad, Telangana, India • Karnataka, India • India
Requisition Number: 217040
Role: Teradata ETL
Location: India GDC – Mumbai/Pune
What You’ll Do
• Responsible for High End solution design, Architecture, integration, and transformation, database design and development (logical / physical) and tool implementation related to data warehousing (responsibility level will be commensurate with the position level and will begin in a learning mode).
• Interface with Teradata engineering staff and Client as needed to resolve highly complex technical issues
• Specify, demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
• Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
• Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
• Flexible in working in off-working hours (shift work) including 24X7 Support if required
• Communicate in effective and timely manner with all stakeholders to ensure customer trust.
• Require maintaining daily updates to the lead/ manager for effective functioning of the project
• Interacting with the client to collaborate & resolve the issues.
• Willing to Learn and explore new technologies
• Provide guidance and support to the teams regarding best practices.
Who You’ll Work With
Teradata is growing our Global Consulting team and we’re looking for individuals that exemplify our principle of Customer Obsession through operational excellence, leadership, and a passion to continually be the voice of the customer. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in a period of fast growth and expansion. If you are interested in working in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can directly influence the outcomes of consulting services, then this is the place for you. You will actively support and help our customers achieve their business outcomes for their analytics ecosystem with your knowledge & experience using Teradata Vantage and Teradata Tools and utilities.
Teradata seeks a Teradata ETL professional to lead in analysis, design, development, testing, troubleshooting defects, production go live & warranty support on the projects
Professional developments offered:
• Training on the Teradata database
• Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
• Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed Educational Institute
• Must have 4+ years of IT experience
• Must have 3+ years of Teradata development experience
• Post-graduate degree is a plus
• Preferably should have experience in Team Lead Role
• Performed Low/ High Level Design activities
• Should be able to understand Data Models
• Should have strong experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
• Should have strong Stored Procedure, Utilities & SQL Tuning skills
• Desirable to have GCFR and Data Mover skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
• Must be willing to travel – both short-term and long-term if required.
What You’ll Bring
• Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions
• Demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
• Provide knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
• Flexibility in working in off-working hours (shift work) including 24X7 Support if required
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Complete interaction with the customer to collaborate & resolve the issues.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate complex issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Good understanding of ETL processes, development, resolution to issues, analysis, troubleshooting and resolving defects
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: Teradata Developer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN