Customer Enablement Lead
Location: Canberra ACT, Australia
Requisition Number: 216942
What You’ll Do
In this role you will drive education with customers (including onboarding new customers), and some of our strategic partners. The Customer Enablement Lead will seek to understand the customers’ business challenges, develop targeted education and enablement plans, and then facilitate (with the support of specialist Teradata resources) the implementation of those plans. You will act as a trusted advisor, advocating Teradata technology and ClearScape Analytics through education to increase adoption.
The Australian Commonwealth Government is dramatically accelerating its focus on more effective use of information and analytics to improve outcomes. This highly strategic focus on “Information Management” and Analytics in the “Citizen Focused” agencies, has fueled unprecedented growth and success within Teradata’s Australian Federal Government operations. A significant Teradata footprint is already present across Australian Government agencies. Onboarding new customers, upgrading customers and migrating customers to the cloud drives a requirement for customer education and enablement. Hence, we are looking to appoint a new, key team member to drive enablement across the sector.
Who Will You Work With
On our team, we work cross functionally, partnering with the entire CX function within ANZ. You will meet with customers and account teams in-person, and a small amount of local and international travel is needed from time to time for training purposes. The role allows for some flexibility of working hours in line with the immediate needs of your customers and the account team. This role reports to the Director, Customer Success who is in Victoria.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- Possess a good understanding of Teradata technology and roadmap.
- Proven customer relationship skills, 5+ years of experience on customer-facing roles (e.g., pre-sales, consulting, software sales background, etc.)
- Good understanding/exposure with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- A security clearance would be desirable, but a sensitivity about the data and solutions we provide is mandatory.
What You’ll Bring
- A clear, confident, persuasive communicator and presenter,
- Demonstrated success in building and nurturing relationships with customers,
- High level strategic planning skills,
- Experience in promoting analytic solutions for large enterprises in either a pre-sales or customer success role,
- Ability to understand customer’s needs and business challenges (and linkage to technology to solve for them). Translating business knowledge to enablement strategy (and ultimately adoption).
- Possess the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities across multiple customers.
- Ability to translate technology solution into customer business value.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
State: Australian Capital Territory
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Enablement Lead
Job Category: Consulting
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU