Sr. Business Process Analyst
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 216866
The Senior Business Process Analyst will be part of the newly formed Office of Program and Business Process Management. This team will have the sole purpose of bringing organization, structure, and business process maturity to the company’s most strategic initiatives and operational imperatives.
The role will work with internal stakeholders to structure the organization’s approach to end-to-end process redesign with the overarching goal of creating, executing, and sustaining a high-functioning team to drive our strategy, mature our operating model, enable our people to do their best work, and build scaled solutions to some of our most complex problems.
- Build and develop relationships with business leaders, subject matter experts, IT professionals, and other stakeholders, to understand existing end-to-end enterprise business process challenges and opportunities
- Perform current state assessments through stakeholder interviews using process tools, root-cause analysis, identify and prioritizing pain points
- Document and design streamlined future state process flows through facilitated working sessions, leverage BPM methodology
- Able to analyze complex problems and existing systems logic difficulties and revise the logic, processes, and procedures to prioritize business issues/opportunities
- Collaborate with process owners to create robust implementation plans and key success metrics, support enablement through strong process documentation and management
- Conduct post implementation evaluation of the implemented business improvement processes and track the key deliveries, KPIs/measurements/controls for a time period to demonstrate sustainable efficiency & effectiveness
- Demonstrate good observation, analytic and communication skills and drives the end-to-end process driven culture
- Will require occasional travel.
Required Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in enterprise business process management and design, including PBM consulting, engineering, or analysis
- Experience or certification in waterfall and agile methodologies as well as project and program management, in addition to professional BPM certifications
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams, understand key business policies and processes
- Exemplary interpersonal and verbal/written communications, flow and process diagramming presentations, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a strong collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field, and 3 years of relevant work experience with digital transformation and business process engineering and design in high technology settings
- Ability to lead department teams through process mapping, process analysis, and process optimization sessions.
- Ability to capture and effectively present undocumented workflows and procedures and apply best practices for process optimization.
- Ability to obtain cooperation and agreement on important outcomes via complex, senior level dialogues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of core enterprise software capabilities preferred.
- Prior project management and change management experience desired
- Proven track record of analytical, technical, and process improvement skills
- Strong critical thinking, decision-making, and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in process mapping and documentation tools, such as Visio
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, speak clearly to fellow associates at all levels various levels.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Business Process Analyst
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX