Japanese Accounts Payable Analyst (II)
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 216819
Accounts Payable Analyst – Teradata
The Accounts Payable Analyst will work as an integral part of the corporate accounting team with the critical tasks of operational support, routine and ad hoc reporting, and department wide assistance for the APAC region. The scope of this role includes high volume transaction processing, research & analysis, and business unit support and will report to the Accounts Payable Lead, under direction of the Global Process Owner.
- Process PO and Non PO invoices for multiple countries & currencies
- Complete weekly supplier and employee payment run
- Research and resolve payments exceptions and issues
- Handle general AP inquiries using ServiceNow incident management tool
- Complete bi-monthly intercompany settlements
- Support local & corporate accounting managers with invoice and payment discrepancies
- Reconcile the AP subledger with the GL; Identify and resolve unaccounted transactions on a regular basis
- Complete month-end close proceedings and prepare subledger, purchasing, and expense accrual journals
- Assist with internal & external audit requests, as requested
- Participate in end-user testing for financial system implementation and upgrades
- Prior AP experience with Tier 1 ERP system (Oracle R12) preferred
- Experience using accounts payable invoice automation solutions such as Kofax Markview or TranscendAP
- Experience with 3-way matched invoices and PO hold resolution
- Minimum of 1-3 years of business-related experience; accounts payable experience with APAC region preferred
- Fluent in Japanese. Korean, English also preferred
- Prior experience using incident management solutions
- General knowledge of accounting concepts & principles
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Intermediate to Advance Excel skills
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: Japanese Accounts Payable Analyst (II)
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN