Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Requisition Number: 216817
- Responsible of sell Teradata solutions (HW, SW and Cloud – Based) into a group of target accounts including but not limit to financial services, government and services and meet/exceed the target.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining the account strategy for the overall engagement with the client.
- Drive the sales motion by direct coverage and indirect coverage. Leveraging partners to drive co-sell and sell-through. Develop an effective partner strategy and drive business growth.
- Understands the clients’ key business initiatives, areas of concern, technology stack, and competitive environment.
- With this knowledge, recognizes how Teradata solutions could be applied and can articulate the value of these solutions.
- Manages the selling process across all areas of the business and closes sales of hardware, software, and services
- Leads the direction for the account team; responsible for account planning, business development meetings, managing the selling process and closing sales opportunities
- Engages with internal resources to bring in expertise and specialized sales resources as needed
- Builds and manages relationships with client decision makers including but not limited to the C-suite
- Coordinates team engagement with client, mapping each resource to most valuable opportunities and serves as an escalation point for high priority client issues
- Maintains knowledge of Teradata products and solutions as well as competitive offerings
- Coaches and develops Junior Account Executives and Solution Architects
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Successful track record of up-selling to existing customers and prior sales experience with large accounts.
- Significant technical and industry knowledge in order to drive sales conversations with both IT and business decision makers
- Awareness and comprehension of the latest advanced analytics techniques and how they apply to business decisions
- Customer relationship management experience, particularly at the C-suite level
- Good network of local partnership with SI, ISV and cloud service providers
- Ability to apply critical thinking to develop and solve business challenges
- Prior experience in managing sensitive and highly political environments; balancing the needs of the customer while ensuring the business remains profitable
- Ability to effectively prioritize key activities and delegate as needed
- Industry knowledge- providing Innovative and creative capabilities in industry leading solution strategies and predicting/forecasting possible business problems
- Minimum 3+ years tenure in previous company
- Experience of selling cloud solutions
- Experience of selling Data Platform, Analytic Solution or Business Applications
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
State: Jakarta Special Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region ID